Installation and Implementation Price
- The installation price, including system setup,
characterization of work processes
at the call center and their assimilation in the system, management training and agent training will be determined pre signing this
agreement. Integration with the CRM / switchboard systems / SMS provider
(which is not CommBox SMS provider) will be priced at a different rate and per
hour. The integration is based on CommBox’s APIs and will be
done in collaboration with the
customer (CRM / switchboard / SSO, etc.).
- Installation Price on the Customer Servers
(Optional) will be determined
pre signing this agreement.
The above quote is based on
service provided from CommBox
cloud (AWS). This
allows the customer to enjoy version upgrades every several months, transparently and at no
additional cost. This is the configuration we usually recommend.
1. The price of an Isolated Node cloud
will be determined pre signing
2. In case of local installation on the
customer site, the following conditions
should be considered:
- Maintenance of a separate version will cost 15% more than the monthly license price.
- Maintenance of the customer servers is dependent on remote access and includes software issues.
- Maintenance caused by infrastructure issues that affect CommBox will becalculated by hours.
- Initial installation of a new version on the customer site – will be determined pre signing this agreement.
- In case of physical maintenance on the customer site, maintenance will be charged by the hour.
In case of, CommBox (SMS provider will be
- The monthly licensing price for an SMS channel includes one virtual access number at no additional charge.
- If additional virtual access numbers are required, the customer will pay the monthly subscription fee per number (this is a monthly subscription fee paid to the cellular provider for a two-way SMS line that also supports MMS).
- The price of a package of 100,000 SMS messages – will be determined pre signing this agreement. SMS package is not included in the price of the standard package and requires renewal upon completion of the SMS messages included in the package.
- All three SMS numbers are considered as one channel.
- One SMS is calculated by 68 characters.
- The service will be provided from CommBox’s cloud and includes 10GB of cloud storage. Adding extra 10GB – will carry additional monthly costs and will be determined pre signing this agreement.
- License price includes on-going support, version upgrades, maintenance, adjustments to API changes on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- The obligation to service is annual starting from the fourth month. Annual payment will be made in advance or by direct quarterly order.
- The cost is for CommBox Adjustments and changes, if possible, will be priced by the hour.
- The date of the project commencement will be up to one month from the signing of the agreement.
- SLA for service and support – support is via email and telephone, Sundays to Thursdays, from 9:00 to 18:00. Treatment of malfunctions that disable activity will begin up to one hour from the time of the report. Treatment of malfunctions that don’t disable activity will begin up to three hours from the time of the report. The response hours can be extended to 24×7 by adding a monthly payment that will be determined pre signing this agreement.
- The prices do not include VAT.
- Payment terms – Net 30.
All rights, including all
intellectual property rights relating to the system, the services (excluding customer-owned content) and to
all tools and/ or platforms used by CommBox in connection with
the stated above, are and will remain property of CommBox,
including any modifications, improvements,
additions and/ or derived work of
the stated above.
The system and the services are
provided as-is. Without detracting from the
generality of the foregoing, CommBox and/or other parties on its behalf accept no liability for any damages relating to
third party products or services (such as
WhatsApp that have no official API, Facebook, etc.), including their
availability and the manner at
which they are being used. Any use made by the customer of third party products and services, through or
of these third parties.
Furthermore, CommBox’s liability for the system and
services will not exceed the total
amounts that have been received from the customer, as detailed in this document, in the 12 months preceding
the liability-related event.