Take the next step in your career and join a team where you will thrive and enjoy coming to work.
At CommBox we are developing cutting-edge technologies and making the customer communication world a better and more efficient place. Imagine all of the people you can help by making their lives more convenient.
If you are fun, like challenge and work hard, we want to meet you. Come join our talented and dedicated team of software developers, project managers, support engineers and business professionals.
Technical Support Team Leader
* Proven experience as a Technical Support Team Leader for local & global clients – Minimum 1 year.
* Ability to handle concurrent activities under pressure.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* High level of both English and Hebrew.
Full Stack Developers
Relevant degree – mandatory.
Experience in Machine Learning, NLP – an advantage.
Location: Kibbutz Glil-Yam (Herzliya), Israel.
Computer Science/Software Engineering Student
2nd Year student or above
Excellent English and Hebrew communication skills
C# Language knowledge significant advantage
Motivation and positive attitude
At least 3 shifts per week
This position is an excellent opportunity to get a massive experience working on projects with local Clients.
* Develop trust-based, long term strategic relationships with customer leaders
* Demonstrate excellent customer service skills through all levels of an organization
* Manage time efficiently, meet personal goals, and work effectively with other members of the sales and marketing team
* Strong technical skills for guiding customers through technical processes
* 2+ years of experience in a client-facing role, leading and engaging with customers, technologists and/or partners
* Experience in a lead role supporting large technology-driven transformation projects
* Ability to work across functional teams to deliver large, complex IT solutions
* Excellent verbal communication skills in Hebrew & English
* Relevant degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
· 3+ years of experience in SaaS Sales with a proven track record – a must!
· 3+ years “current” experience in a customer-facing position in the Hi-Tech industry are required – a must!
· Excellent verbal and written English skills, able to present complex data clearly and professionally.
· Native English/Spanish speaker – preferable.
· Ability to develop sales plans, market knowledge, and understanding the customer needs – a must!
· Demonstrate project management skills and take ownership of the whole sales cycle A to Z– a must!
· Availability to work 2 days a week until 21:00 PM – preferable
· Familiarity with SAP platform and ‘Monday’ – preferable
· Technical background and familiarity with API and system integrations – required
At least 2 years of experience as a project manager in a technology company- SaaS B2B
Strong technical skills for guiding customers through technical processes
Proven ability to work in a team-oriented, client-focused environment
Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to interact with diverse Operations, Technology, and other business groups, spanning all organizational levels.
Ability to handle concurrent activities under pressure
Experience with Israeli client
Excellent organizational skills
Excellent verbal communication skills in Hebrew & English
Product Marketing Manager
* Minimum 2 years of experience as a product marketing or product manager in a B2B
* Native English speaker with excellent verbal and written communication skills – A
* Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful Product, throughout its
full life cycle.
* Solid technical background in the field of AI, Automation, and ML. (Not mandatory)
* You should have the ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
* Have experience in crafting positioning, and messaging, and launching new and
existing products into the market.
* 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager from a B2B SaaS company.
* Experience with UX/UI.
* Proven work experience in product management.
* Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
* Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.