Instant messaging has become the number one way we communicate. Unsurprisingly, WhatsApp is the most popular messaging app globally. With over 1.6 billion users worldwide, it’s no wonder that businesses are investing more and more in this fast-growing channel of communication.
To help businesses of all sizes keep up with the instant messaging revolution, WhatsApp Business was launched in 2018 and has positioned itself as a critical player in customer communications, specifically in the past year.
Customer communication via WhatsApp is crucial in 2021, and its importance is expected to grow immensely over time. However, it can bring about some challenges, specifically for medium-large companies that have to deal with a new volume of customers demanding an instant reply. That’s where WhatsApp Business Chatbots come to play!
Why are so many brands looking to provide customer service via WhatsApp?
The answer is quite simple since their customers demand it!
Nowadays, customers have higher expectations than ever before regarding the brands and companies they purchase from, and it all starts with customer service and communication. Meeting your customers where they are, making them feel heard and appreciated, and communicating with them in a way that’s convenient to them – are the first steps to a fantastic customer experience. And what’s more convenient than sharing through WhatsApp?
WhatsApp is the most popular messaging app and brands can now start using the unique feature of WhatsApp Business API to deliver instant responses using a third party (Usually official partners of WhatsApp) to their customers.
What are the benefits of WhatsApp Business customer service?
By using WhatsApp business API, businesses can deliver much more than just an excellent customer experience. Through one WhatsApp channel, companies can route through it their entire customer life cycle, including essential business notifications, special updates about new products, new releases, and much more! Here are some significant benefits:
· Always keep the conversation on WhatsApp native channel.
· In your brand’s voice, using brand logo, name, etc.
· Instant responses and quick problem-solving.
· Giving customers the service they need at their preferred channel.
· Send and receive documents, get customer location, voice messages, and more.
The use of Chatbots within the WhatsApp Business messaging app
We all know that chatbots can resolve many customer interactions with ease and serve customers at all levels, mainly using websites and apps.
The use of chatbots in the WhatsApp messaging app is an innovative way to resolve customer interactions using WhatsApp business append by that shorten the response time and save on live agents. Moreover, chatbots are already here to stay and are used in many industries and companies worldwide; now, with chatbots for WhatsApp, the world is shifting into a better, more personalized customer experience.
Here are three winning tips for creating a WhatsApp business chatbot (that works)
1. Keep it simple – When building the first WhatsApp chatbot, you should consider making things simple. You know your customers best, and by that, you should educate your bot to give them the best possible support according to their specific use case. For example, if your customers’ interactions are constantly focusing on returns, tracking of shipment, login issues, and customer service, your bot should welcome them accordingly:
“Hello, I’m (Company name) Bot; what service are you looking for today?
B) Track of shipment
C) Login issues
D) Customer service
And by that, you can save on operational costs and live agents’ time both together.
2. Omnichannel WhatsApp Business Bot – The second thing to consider when building the WhatsApp business bot for your company should be Omnichannel. Omnichannel bots can serve through all channels seamlessly and without interrupting the customer journey. For instance, You use one script to help your customers on your company website. With an omnichannel platform as a complete solution for your customer communications, you can use only one script to serve in all channels: SMS, email, WhatsApp, Messenger, etc.
The omnichannel bot can serve in all channels, so you don’t need to build dedicated bots for each channel separately; this way, you can save time and hassle for your developer’s team.
3. AI-Powered chatbot – The AI-powered chatbot can understand customer intents and, by time to serve just like the human agent. An AI-powered chatbot can quickly solve the majority of customer interactions with complete ease. At present AI-powered chatbots usually do enterprises on their website or app but not yet on their official WhatsApp business account. When implementing this innovative service, companies can take one step forward towards creating an unforgettable customer experience and one that customers will remember for a very long time.
To sum up
Businesses are always looking for new ways to make their customers happy; delivering a unique way to fulfill customer expectations is always welcome and put in front. Using chatbots within the WhatsApp messaging app, businesses can eliminate agents’ repetitive tasks, shorten waiting times, and save operational costs. Furthermore, building WhatsApp omnichannel chatbots is considered the latest innovative idea of automation simply because of the messaging app’s popularity.
We’ll leave you with a final thought: If everybody’s already using WhatsApp in their personal lives, how awesome would it be for businesses to connect with their customers via the messaging app as well?
We’re extremely excited to announce that we have changed our company name to CommBox. It’s still the same company with the same awesome people! just a new name, a fresh look, and a brighter future.Read full story