Can you believe it’s almost 2022? Time flies when you’re busy working on transforming the customer experience with revolutionary features. As 2021 approaches its end, we at CommBox are setting our eyes on what comes next.
Over the last few months, we’ve been working around the clock to improve our services. Now we can finally show you what’s coming next in Commbox V8.4.
Let’s take a look at our latest features.
Commbox V8.4 Introduces Multiple Participants – Group Chat
Group chats are becoming crucial for service providers due to their rising popularity among consumers. Research indicates that the majority of Americans (70%) talk in group chats.
The research also indicates that 1 out of 4 of all Americans (24%) use group chats multiple times a day, and the numbers are even higher in the younger groups – 32% in ages 18-34, and 29% in ages 35-54. Another finding is that 1 out of 3 Americans (34%) use group chats daily at work.
These communication habits evolve over time and affect how consumers expect to get customer support – with more group conversations, more consumers expect service providers to align accordingly.
How Can Multiple Participant Conversations Help Solve Customer Issues?
Let’s assume an insurance company or a telecom provider wants to close a deal where multiple individuals are involved. In that case, you could add a husband, wife, sibling, partner or anyone else to the conversation quickly and close the deal, no need for picking up the phone at all.
Another example could be a customer who complains about technical issues your support agent can’t solve because he’s not the suitable expert. In that case, you can add your IT expert to the group conversation and quickly solve your customer’s request. Quick and easy.
Find out more about the CommBox smart customer communication solution
Join Multiple Participants To A Conversation With Commbox
We know you all have been waiting for this! Now it’s finally possible to add multiple participants to a group chat, whether you’re a support agent or a customer.
- Join multiple participants in a group chat for all communication channels – Chat, SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, etc.
- Join an unlimited number of support agents and experts to the conversation to solve complex customer issues requiring special expertise.
- Allow your customers to add their friends or family to the conversation for advice or help with identifications.
- Enable all users linked to the conversation can get notifications about their inquiries’ statuses.
To conclude, multiple participant conversations allow your business to:
- Provide faster customer support, saving precious time for your support agents and your customers.
- Deliver more effective care and solve multiple customers’ issues simultaneously and effectively, with your top experts on live chat.
Commbox V8.4 Allows You To Build A Catalog Carousel In Your bot
If you own a business, personalizing your sales is crucial. 80% of shoppers are more likely to buy from a company that offers personalized experiences. That’s why you need to know which types of products each of your customers like, and present suitable products the customer would probably want to buy.
An effective way to engage your customers is using a sales assistant bot. A bot can automatically manage all the sale processes, starting from presenting the products, guiding the customer to the payment screen, verifying the payment, and scheduling the package delivery.
Consumers feel very comfortable buying products using bots. In fact, 1 out of 3 consumers (35%) already bought items with a chatbot’s help. By 2023, 70% of all chatbots are expected to be on eCommerce, to their great effectiveness in sales. Industry leaders say chatbots help increase sales by up to 67%!
Create A Customized Product Gallery In Your Sales Bot
One significant challenge businesses face is personalization. That’s why we at Commbox developed a catalog carousel that allows you to offer products based on a customer’s preferences.
The Commbox Catalog carousel allows you to create a customized horizontal and scrollable gallery with a set of 2-15 cards in your eCommerce bot. The product cards will include images, title, subtitle, and a button with text on it, that a customer can choose from.
The catalog carousel can be displayed from the bot on any of our communication channels and will allow users to go through different purchase funnels from end to end during a conversation.
Commbox will connect to your product’s catalog API, so you won’t need to build your gallery within the platform.
Once finished, your customers can view products during a conversation with a sales bot and purchase directly in the chat.
What Commbox’s Catalog Carousel Offers Your Business?
- Personalization – your customers will only see products they usually look for.
- Dynamism – This catalog carousel is fully dynamic so that changes made behind the scenes to the external product catalog are also reflected in all the areas.
- Efficiency – your bot manages the entire sale process from start to finish, no human salesperson intervention is necessary.
Commbox V8.4 Integrates with Postman API
Postman offers a comprehensive API testing tool that makes it easy to set up automated tests, by allowing you to run and manage your test workflow.
At the last few months, we have put much effort to create a more friendly interface for building scripts with Postman, and now we have launched our integration for Postman.
- Integrate with Postman through the script module on Commbox V8.4
- You can now choose new options in the external service node – SOAP and Rest, which are added to our existing RAW and Workflow options.
Enjoy Commbox V8.4, and don’t hesitate to contact us with any question or request.
More amazing features are coming up soon, so stay tuned!