WhatsApp Business. WhatsApp is a strong and effective business tool, able to reach 98% of users via messaging. That’s why more than 50 million businesses worldwide use WhatsApp to offer services and products, get new leads for sales and manage customer relationships.
Before we dive in, we’ll introduce WhatsApp Business’ main features and tools.
Then, we’ll explain how to use WhatsApp Business to get new customers, generate more sales and increase revenue.
What is WhatsApp Business?
WhatsApp is an instant messaging app for private and business users. WhatsApp enables users to conduct private and group conversations using text, video and voice. WhatsApp also includes a business platform – WhatsApp Business.
WhatsApp Business makes interacting with customers easy by providing tools to automate, sort and quickly respond to messages. You can use WhatsApp Business to launch a new business profile, track conversations with customers and produce insights to improve your business success. It’s also intended to feel and work just like WhatsApp Messenger. You can use it to do everything that you’re used to doing, from messaging to sending photos or videos.
WhatsApp includes an API interface that allows service providers to implement artificial intelligence solutions to effectively manage call centers and quickly produce business insights.
WhatsApp Business by the Numbers
- 50 M+ businesses across the globe have an active WhatsApp Business Account
- 2 B people worldwide use WhatsApp to communicate
- Over 175 M people message WhatsApp for Business accounts daily
- 2nd most popular platform for customer service
- 5400% growth predicted in the number of medium and large businesses deploying WABA between 2019 and 2024
Given these numbers, it’s no surprise that more businesses are adopting WhatsApp to engage their customers.
10 Reasons to use WhatsApp for Business
- 98% penetration rate! Over 90% of messages are opened within 3 seconds!
- Multi-directional communication channel
- Multiple service channels – video, voice, images, forms, and more
- Unified messaging requiring no human intervention
- Exceptional customer experience
- Faster response to customers
- Stronger customer relationships
- Saves customer service costs
- Secured easy-to-use platform
- Convenient service rates
WhatsApp Business – Tools and Features
WhatsApp business offers useful features and tools such as shops cart, tags, automatic response, promotional messaging, API interface, and more.
- Business profile – List important information, such as a company’s address, email and website.
- WhatsApp Shop Cart – Create your catalog and sell items directly via WhatsApp.
- Messaging tools – Quickly reply to common questions (FAQ) and messages.
- Automatic Messages – Create your welcome message for new customers, automatically reply based on common questions, change availability status to Online\Away and let customers know your opening hours.
- Promotional Messages – Create and run campaigns via WhatsApp to get new customers.
- API Interface – Create conversational chatbots for business and customer communications, connect your CRM to WhatsApp.
- Groups and Mailing Lists – Set up mailing lists and distribute marketing messages on a large scale to increase your sales.
- Labels – Organize and easily find your chats and messages.
- Connect with external channels and accounts such as cellphones, landlines, Facebook, Instagram and more to help customers quickly reach your WhatsApp business profile.
- Data analysis – track your business performance via WhatsApp and produce insights to increase sales and growth over time.
WhatsApp Business – Target Audience
- Call centers – Able to communicate and support customers via WhatsApp Business.
- Small-medium businesses – Able to open a business profile and quickly communicate with customers.
- Enterprises – Able to connect WhatsApp Business to CRM’s to enhance internal and external communications.
- Employers and talent acquisitions – Able to directly contact potential candidates and recruit new employees.
- Digital Marketplace – Able to use WhatsApp to sell products and support customers.
- Physical Stores – Able to directly sell products, offer bids and send bills to customers via WhatsApp after purchase.
- Government authorities and municipalities – Able to contact and provide essential civil service via WhatsApp.
How to Increase Customer Interactions Using WhatsApp Business
WhatsApp Business allows you to highlight your products and sell directly to the consumer. However, it’s sometimes not enough to handle customers at large scales. That’s why WhatsApp developed an API interface that allows you to integrate external tools such as Commbox, an AI-powered WhatsApp chatbots creation platform.
Commbox WhatsApp Chatbots – Utilize AI in WhatsApp API
Meet Commbox – an omnichannel customer communication platform and an official partner of WhatsApp! Powered by AI, Commbox allows businesses to build customizable chatbots in minutes and automatically communicate with customers via WhatsApp chatbots.
- Build a WhatsApp chatbot in minutes using Commbox – be available 24/7!
- Manage all customers interactions from a smart central inbox
- Automate repetitive tasks
- Improve customer experience while keeping a unified brand tone and voice
- Increase sales
- Quickly respond to customers while tracking any conversation
- Get updates directly to your CRM
- Optimize your call centers and reduce customer service costs
Commbox WhatsApp Chatbots:
- Learn from every interaction with your customers and get smarter over time.
- Communicate with other bots and transfer conversations from one Bot to another according to the flow of the conversation while keeping complete transparency from the customer’s point of view.
- Identify types of conversations (sales, customer service, etc) and route a specific conversation to suitable departments or agents.
5 Reasons to use Commbox Customer Communication Platform
- Omnichannel customer communication solution managed from a single interface
- Build Smart and friendly WhatsApp Chatbots
- AI and process automation capabilities
- GDPR security compliance
- Proven success in enhancing customer communication for companies across sectors
How Commbox’s Chatbots Transformed Brands Across Sectors
Commbox’s WhatsApp chatbots successfully scaled up customer communication for leading brands in various industries such as telecom, finance, retail, healthcare and more.
Clarks, an international shoe retailer, used Commbox to create a unique chatbot named “CAI”.
“CAI” helped Clarks:
- Resolve more than 30% of customer interactions
- Produced a 99% improvement in SLA, reducing response time from 5 days to one hour
- Solve 25% of inquiries using Commbox conversational chatbots
Create your unique and personalized bots in just a few minutes using Commbox. No coding skills are required. Offer 24/7 support on multiple languages and communication channels such as Websites, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Instagram and more. The chatbots are implemented in your website or application, providing a seamless customer experience.
As an official partner of WhatsApp, Commbox also offers a unique self-service WhatsApp chatbot, allowing customers to solve their queries instantly, using an encrypted and simple platform.
Use Commbox to enhance your business with AI-powered WhatsApp chatbots. Generate more sales, achieve higher customer satisfaction, and lower churn rates over time, while you provide an exceptional customer experience.
Commbox offers an innovative solution for customer interactions, creating a holistic customer communication experience. Using the Commbox platform, companies and enterprises can automate recurring tasks that are excessively time-consuming, allowing your agents to focus on more important tasks. Commbox paves the way for autonomous business communication without losing the quintessential human touch.
Commbox’s mission is to pave the way for companies worldwide to become autonomous enterprises, without losing their quintessential human touch.